Dom Basle Reserve Grand Cru NV, Champagne Delavenne
Type: Sparkling Wine
Grape(s): 60% Pinot Noir & 40% Chardonnay
Wine Region: Champagne, France
Tasting Notes: Clear colour with golden reflections. Notes of white dried fruits. A seductive roundness, a freshness associated with finesse. Named Dom Basle in homage to the great figure in the history of Champagne and the Montagne de Reims, the Cuvée Dom Basle - Brut Réserve is the great classic of Maison Delavenne.
This well-balanced Champagne combines finesse, regular fruitiness and consistency over time.
Awards: - 1* GUIDE HACHETTE 2020
- Bacchus OR Concours Bacchus 2019
- Médaille BRONZE DECANTER WORLD WINE AWARDS 2018
- 95 points Gold Medal IWSC International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- 92 points Silver Medal Decanter World Wine Awards 2021
- Winner 2019 The Wine Merchant Top 100.
Suggested food and wine pairing: Can be enjoyed as an aperitif or with a meal.